30 Day Eat Real Food Challenge
Why should you try Eat Real Food?
Top 10 Reasons
- Because it’s your body and your health. Nothing else matters in life if your body cannot function properly. It’s your life, make the most out of your time, be able to do all the things you want to do because at the end of the day, you can say you did everything in your power to be the healthiest person you can be.
- Shed the winter warmth or summer sag you’ve been struggling to get rid of. Summer is always around the corner and your bikinis and swimsuits are calling your name. Your skin will glow, your love handles will fall away, and your hair will shine. Need we say more?
- Without a proper diet, your exercise routine is nearly pointless. It’s like trying to race a sports car but putting sugar in the gas tank. Feeding your body with what it needs is an act of self-love. So love yourself.
- Less money, less time. If you’re worried about spending more money and more time on buying and making meals, fear not. In the beginning it may be a little more expensive and time consuming, but as you adjust to a proper diet, you will eat less because the foods you are eating are giving you the maximum nutrition. You will spend less time in the kitchen because preparing these foods requires little alteration to their natural form.
- By participating, you’ll receive the Eat Real Food Cookbook which includes very delicious meals that follow the challenge guidelines. Just because you are eating healthy, doesn’t mean it has to taste bad or look boring. Even with only basic cooking skills, you'll be able to create delectable masterpieces in the kitchen.
- Expand your palate. Food will taste better when you are healthier. Scientific fact! You’ll take pleasure in a simple piece of chocolate rather than an entire slice of cake. You’ll thoroughly enjoy the crispness of an apple, the juicy morsel of steak, and the sweetness of dates.
- Because it’s easier than you think. A few weeks of adjustment will make eating, cooking and maintaining a healthy diet easier for rest of your life. Options are available when eating out, the grocery store and local markets have incredible variety, you’ll discover foods you didn’t even know existed. Having a team working with you to make your diet a success will ensure results. We are giving you the opportunity to get you on the right track, now.
- Support local farming! Expand your awareness around sustainable farming and the amazing benefits of eating grass-fed meat. You should be able to locate a Community Shared Agricultre (CSA) programs in your area. Not only will you enjoy all the health benefits of eating food produced in your local environment, but you will send a message to big food producers by giving your money to the people that deserve it... THE FARMERS!
- Optimize your performance gains. Already a healthy eater? Use this challenge to stabilize and optimize your diet for your athletic goals. Even if that means just being able to walk up the stairs at work Bump up your protein for that extra push in your sport. Learn and put into action an eating regime that suits your lifestyle and does that extra effort you are not seeing through your workouts.
- Because no excuse is good enough. It’s your body, it's your life, other things can be sacrificed for your health. Be selfish, make the right decision and believe in yourself. Do the best that you possibly can. Have kids? Show them how to eat properly now and get them on track for healthy living.